by Patrick Chemoul
Want to know why SEO Services is so Important ?
Then you’re in the right place.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of helping your customers connect with your business online.
Learn how to get more traffic with exclusive tips and insights that I only share with my private newsletter subscribers.
Shawn Pack Image Wireless
Learn how to get more traffic with exclusive tips and insights
Knowing and setting your goals is the first thing in SEO services.
Choosing the right SEO objectives for your business is the key.
Therefore it is important that you decide up front what goals you want to achieve with your SEO.
When deciding your SEO goals, the nature and model of your business can guide you.
Here are a few cases to help you with:
- If you monetize traffic through advertising, then your SEO goal should be increasing your raw traffic.
- If you sell a product or service on your website, then your SEO should be focused on E-commerce sales.
- If you run a social community, a blog that needs member acquisition and participation, then you should get SEO for branding.
- If you sell a non-e-commerce product or service on your website, your SEO focus should be lead acquisition and direct marketing.
Reputation management SEO is the answer if you are trying to protect your brand reputation. No matter what’s the scenario it works.
Focusing on one goal, only to later add on more, can help you achieve better results.
An SEO audit is to test the potential of your planned marketing activities and to avoid any obstacles.
Steps I follow to do a site audit for my customers:
1. Finding and deleting dead pages
2. Testing mobile-friendliness
3. Testing site security protocols, like HTTPS
4. Boosting speed
5. Fixing indexing problems
6. Checking for organic traffic
7. Improving your on-page SEO
8. Setting up keyword rank tracking
9. Analyzing backlinks
10. Fixing broken links
11. Conducting competitor analysis
12. Revamping content
13. Creating the best content
14. Optimizing for UX signals
15. Fixing website architecture
16. Fixing meta tags
17. Utilizing internal links
18. Optimizing snippets
“Know thyself” isn’t enough in the business world.
For a triumphant SEO strategy, it is equally important to know your competitors.
Here’s how I do a competitive analysis for my customers.
Step 1. Identifying your top competitors
Some people say to identify your top 10 competitors. Some say limit it to the top five.
I have a flexible approach. Plus it differs from industry to industry.
So depending upon your brand, it’s size and market, I identify your top competitors.
2. Analysis and comparison of content
On this step, I start a competitive analysis to gain a better understanding of your competitors.
This deep digging tells me what type of content they are publishing.
A thorough analysis and comparison of their content with your content helps me strategize your plan.
It tells me how can I come up with a strategy that allows you to outperform your competitors.
3. Analyzing their SEO structure
On this step, I analyze their SEO structure, because content analysis sometimes doesn’t paint the whole picture.
I partnered with people whose content was as good as their competitors but their SEO structure wasn’t.
Knowing how and where your competitors are using keywords is important, particularly if you have a business blog.
An SEO structure analysis tells me whether your competitors are using keywords in the page title, the URL, H1 Tags, the body of the text, Internal links and image alt text, etc.
4. Analyzing their Social Media Integration
Looking into your competitors’ social media integration is important.
This is a great way to know how they manage their online presence.
It tells about their strengths and weaknesses and how can you use this knowledge for your benefit.
Keyword research is one of the key SEO services that I provide or that anyone else provides.
I adopt an all-in-one approach to create a shortlist of keywords. This includes:
1. Using different analytical tools, such as Google Analytics
2. Doing competitor keyword analysis
3. Considering suggestions from the client
4. Surveying your customers
5. Surveying your suppliers
6. Surveying any other key stakeholders
7. Using keyword research tools
8. Analyzing social media accounts
The keyword research process is the most crucial part of my SEO services.
Since this helps me define your target audience and drive quality traffic to your website, I always pursue it with the utmost care.
What gives direction to your content marketing is setting up a keyword map.
This builds the foundation for your content and digital marketing strategy.
This helps me create relevant content for my customers’ customers.
Content that is created using a keyword map continuously provides users with value.
Not only it gives you an idea of your current market position it also provides you with ranking opportunities.
Developing a keyword map not only helps you set up successful digital campaigns but also makes you a resource for your customers.
SEO implementation is where the actual work starts and what meant to increase the usability of your website.
This improves your website navigation structure and optimizes its On-page content for targeted keywords.
It also includes link campaigns and Off-page SEO.
In other words, SEO implementation improves your entire website, enhances its findability and makes it user-friendly.
In SEO implementation process I improve:
- Website Coding
- Site speed
- Linking hierarchy
- Navigational structure
- Design and page structure
- Website information hierarchy
Also, I do the following:
- Remove bad outbound links
- Fix internal link structure
- Remove dead links
- Create proper tags
- Create anchor text links and image tags
- Enhance readability and usability
- Backlink acquisition
- Social media optimization
Monitoring traffic and rankings is an essential part of SEO services.
Proper tracking of your website, can help you identify simple changes that can boost your traffic.
When monitoring traffic and rankings this is important to ask:
- How many visitors your website gets on a daily, weekly and monthly basis?
- How long people stay on your site?
- What search terms people use to find your site?
- Which are the most visited pages?
- How fast your site loads?
- How much mobile vs desktop traffic you receive?
- What sources do you receive traffic from?
- What’s the dominating demography of the visitors?
Along with tracking top metrics, I track your rankings for specific keyword phrases.
This allows me to check which keywords are doing well and which need more hard work.
I also find what percentage of traffic is coming from organic search.
In addition, I track behavior flow to know how your visitors interact with the content.
This and several other factors such as analyzing the lowest organic traffic earners, help me track conversions.
SEO is an ongoing practice.
It changes every day because search engines, like Google, change their algorithms constantly.
Therefore, to be at the top of my game, I keep a close eye on Google algorithm.
(Read my post: Want to know the Latest Google's algorithm 2019?)
This helps me refine my SEO plan if something changes or stops working.
This means I change my techniques to provide you with more traffic from multiple streams.
And I keep doing this.
When it comes to content creation, I always follow Google’s guidelines.
And I think the search engine is very clear on what type of content you should be creating.
Have a look at this passage from Google’s “Steps to a Google-friendly site:
"Give visitors the information they’re looking for…Provide high-quality content on your pages, especially your homepage. This is the single most important thing to do. If your pages contain useful information, their content will attract many visitors and entice webmasters to link to your site. In creating a helpful, information-rich site, write pages that clearly and accurately describe your topic."
So whether it's your unique selling point (UPS) or an educational blog post, my team will take care of it from suggesting a topic to publishing it.
What do I offer as a part of my content creation services?
- Website SEO copies that convert
- In-depth copies that build authority
- Informative blog posts that educate
SEO isn’t a smooth journey.
There are many ups and downs and I let you see these on a regular basis.
There are four main sections that include the details of your monthly SEO activities:
1. SEO Summary – Each month you get an executive summary, highlighting the most important data. All the gains and loses.
2. Organic Traffic – This section includes growth in your organic traffic against all the metrics. Including the ones, I discussed in the Monitor Traffic & Ranking section.
3. Keyword Ranking – In addition to the general SEO progress report, you get metrics on keyword ranking, showing the progress of all the important keywords.
4. Money Metrics – This is the most important section of the SEO report, showing your conversions. It includes detailed reporting related to sales.
With so many SEO experts to choose from, it’s challenging to find an SEO consulting expert that can meet your expectations.
However, my SEO services not only get you more traffic but also maximize your findability: your chances to rank on the first page.
Have a look at the 50 benefits you can get with SEO.
1. SEO makes you findable
2. SEO builds trust and credibility
3. SEO helps you understand the market
4. SEO helps you understand the web
5. SEO helps you adjust your product/service
6. SEO drives you quality traffic
7. SEO traffic is more likely to convert
8. SEO increases sales and leads
9. SEO decrease your acquisition cost
10. SEO does not involve any paid advertising
11. SEO provides 24/7 promotion
12. SEO builds authority
13. SEO is long-term and its benefits too
14. SEO makes your customers more informed
15. SEO influences purchasing decisions
16. SEO increases your brand awareness
17. SEO builds your brand equity
18. SEO increases customer attribution
19. SEO receives 90% more clicks than pay-per-click
20. SEO increases your website referrals
21. SEO is quantifiable
22. SEO gets you more walking clients
23. SEO gets you more calls
24. SEO gets offline sales
25. SEO is cheaper than paid advertising
26. SEO is more effective than paid advertising
27. SEO is your competitors' domination secret
28. SEO gains you more market share
29. SEO paves your way to new markets
30. SEO increases your brand’s value
31. SEO connects all your online marketing activities
32. SEO improves your marketing Return on Investment (ROI)
33. SEO is the best public relations strategy
34. SEO increases your social media reach
35. SEO brings your followers to you
36. SEO increases your blog readership
37. SEO increases your email newsletter subscribers
38. SEO improves your website’s click-through-rate
39. SEO improves your website’s time-on-site
40. SEO makes your site safe and secure
41. SEO boost the speed of your website
42. SEO improves the user experience of your website
43. SEO helps you connect to the mobile user
44. SEO helps you stand out
45. SEO is laser-targeted
46. SEO ranking lasts longer
47. SEO is new cold-calling
48. SEO brings new talent to your business
49. SEO offers an invaluable return
50. SEO is the smartest marketing investment